Sunday 17 August 2014

Lately...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lately we've been spending most of our time either at home or at the farm. The cold weather is still hanging around and Chris has been kept busy carting wood for the fire. It's never ending, and we seem to go through a lot!
Chris has been working on the boundary fence with our neigbour for the last month. They've almost finished, and the front section across the front paddock, closest to the road, is almost done too. The kids have had a lot of fun playing in a pine tree across the road while Chris works on the fence. Lucky it's a quiet road.
 
Lately Milly will not let me take pictures of her. She runs away and it's become a bit of a game with me hiding and trying to snap a picture when she's not looking. Cheeky thing.
 
Lately Emmett has been pretty cheeky too, testing the waters a lot actually. I think he's going tobe ready for school next year after all, I did have my doubts a few months ago but he has really grown in that time. He's become more active than ever and gets bored so easily. He's loving animal games, where he pretends to be all sorts of animals, mainly aggressive growling ones!
 
I've been doing a lot of knitting lately, can't seem to stop. I just love seeing a project come together, and the excitement of finishing a project and choosing another. I've made a start on christmas gifts, my goal this year is to make as many presents as I can, so I'm starting early. Usually I leave it to the last minute and don't get much done and then get very frustrated with myself!
 
Lately the kids have been picking me lots of flowers, the orange gazanias that grow everywhere here in our yard and along the road.
 
Lately the days have been getting longer and you can feel that winter is almost at it's end.  Only a couple more weeks and it will be spring!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx