Sunday 7 December 2014

49/52

 
Emmett ~ his sister took this picture, and I love the expression she captured.
 
Leah ~ freshly washed hair and nothing to do "I'm bored!" she says
 
Max ~ he played in the sandpit and in the wagon with water for most of Sunday.

 
Milly ~ posing on the steps up to the deck for me on Sunday afternoon, I hadn't managed to get a single shot of her all week! 
 
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"
 
~ We're all enjoying the festive season at the moment, it's crazy how quickly the year has gone! Even though I haven't linked up for this project every week, I've managed to capture my children every week so far, I can't wait to turn them into a photobook in January. ~
 

2 comments:

  1. Great photos and I love the last two but hard to decide, they are all great. Loving the B&W too. I can't believe there are only 3 weeks left of this project. I can't wait to put these photos into a book too. I'm using Rhonda Mason (aka Ronnie)'s template from Life Captured which I believe will be available shortly. Have a good week. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. I've seen the template's on Life Captured, I love Ronnie's photobooks! I don't have any programs to use the templates with at the moment so I'm thinking of just doing a photobook with Blurb and see how it goes. Sorry for the late reply! Kelly :)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx