Sunday 28 December 2014

52/52

 
~ Making gingerbread for santa on Christmas Eve, one of our family traditions.~
 
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."
 
I cannot beleive we're at the end of this awesome project! I managed to take a photo every week, although not always uploading and linking them up. I'm so excited to turn these pictures into a book, a keepsake I'm sure I will cherish as my children grow before my very eyes.
I can't wait to start all over again, and am looking forward to having 5 kiddos to photograph when we welcome our new addition in late March. Here's to an exciting 2015! 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I love this photo how they are all concentrating on the cooking and the little one is just looking over wondering what to do next...adorable. Wow, baby number 5 (well I am one of 5 kids) and all that new born baby chubby skin to photograph. Have a good week. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. Yep, I'm going to be a pretty busy lady this year!

      Delete
  2. It's a wonderful project isn't it? That's a great Christmas tradition of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx