Monday 5 January 2015

1/52









Emmett ~ little monkey would not let me get a nice picture!
Max ~ remnants of blue nail polish from Christmas.
Leah ~ almost 9 is our big girl
Milly ~ playing 'Donkey', I think she just got the donkey card.
 
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"
 
~ I was so pleased to have finished off 2014 with some beautiful memories of my children. I've started making a book through Blurb, I can't wait to have it in my hands!~
 
Joining in with Jodi at Practising Simplicity

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics Kelly and I too can't wait to sort out a book for my images of 2014. Make sure you post pictures of your book when it arrives. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. I'm just finishing off the final check of the book and then I'll post pics when it arrives :)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx