Monday 17 February 2014

Weekly Stills Collection ~ A Wet Weekend

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~ I didn't pull the camera till Saturday morning after a mild panic attack where I realised I hadn't taken a single photo all week! I was home alone with the children most of the weekend as the husband was away for a night on a buck's weekend. We had an inch of rain Saturday which meant a day mostly indoors, and Sunday outside with the sun shining again.~
 
1. Saturday morning coffee
2. Max stealing a look in Emmett's barn
3. Movie goers
4. A wet weather view from the deck
5 & 6. Sunday morning play in the back paddock
7. I had to cover all the darn school books on Sunday!
8. Leah made a toilet roll family
 
Joining in with Emily at The Beetle Shack

2 comments:

  1. Love the toilet roll family!!!!!! They look like a rather friendly lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, they only lasted a day before the toddler found them...

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx