Monday 10 February 2014

Weekly Stills Collection

 
~A collection of my favourite pictures from our holiday. We returned on Saturday from Queensland where we spent 4 nights staying at Jacobs Well near my sister and my niece's homes, then 5 nights in Maroochydoore where we also attended a wedding. It's always nice to come home feeling refreshed, even if it's straight back into school and work this week!~
 
1.Two days travelling in the car means lots of crocheting time :)
2. Sand sculpture on display at Harbour Town.
3.The boys at Jacobs Well.
4. Quality cousin time under the clothesline. Emmett and Pippa spent ages putting the pegs on their fingers and chatting.
5. The very funky tree on Chambers Island, Sunshine Coast.
6&7.Collecting shells along the broad water at dusk.
8.Playing with Max in the sand at Alexandra Headlands Beach. He didn't like the water much.
 
Joining in with Emily at The Beetle Shack
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So many lovely pics, and memories. Your crochet looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I loved making that hat, then I gave it away without taking a photo of the finished product!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx