Tuesday 25 February 2014

Weekly Stills Collection

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 1. Bookworm
2. A feather on the door step
3. Milly bought this mask while we were on holidays and I still laugh at the ridiculousness of it every time I see it.
4. So much stuff for a little play at the park!
5. Who said the skate ramps are just for skateboards?
6. He wants to be a big boy at the bench
 
~ This week was a mud week. The one where everything takes forever and is hard to do cause it feels like  you're wading through mud. So between docter and dentist appointments, god knows how many loads of washing and stuff, I didn't take very many photos. Never mind, it's back on the horse and snap some more this week ;) ~
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx