Tuesday 8 April 2014

Weekly Stills Collection

 
 
 
 
 
1.A snippet of mum's garden.
2. A family of kangaroos were looking on across the road from our local farmer's market on Sunday morning.
3. Lots of these wild mushrooms popped up after all the rain
4. Emmett learnt to cut up his own pancake on the weekend.
5&6. Watching the rain from the loungeroom window.
7. Crocus bulbs are flowering, I wasn't sure they would when I only transplanted them a few months ago.(I'm a really bad gardener by the way)
8&9. My Jellywares Yarn Club package arrived and it's absolutely gorgeous, I love everything in it and the wool is lovely to crochet with.
 
~We had a much needed 2 inches or so of steady, soaking rain over the week. The lawn is green and growing wild and there's lots of  happy farmers around. My highlight of the week was the arrival of my Yarn Club package, and the end of daylight's saving! Yay! I'm up at 6-6:30am again, in daylight, and everyone is sleeping like tired people should! It also makes the changing season more noticeable I think, the days seem shorter and the mornings just slightly crisp. Truth be told, I'm excited for winter. We can't wait for bonfires with friends and family and toasting marshmallows and camp oven dinners. We also can't wait for school holidays, and a break from packing lunch boxes :) ~
 
Joining in with Emily at The Beetle Shack

2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are beautiful! And I love the raindrops on the windows. I secretly love winter too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elisa. Lots of people think I'm mad for favouring winter over summer, it's just something about the warm fire and cosiness :)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx