Tuesday 17 June 2014

23/52 + 24/52

 
 
 
 
 
23/52
 
 
 
Milly ~ I made her this crown to wear for a Queen's Birthday dress up day at school. I finished it Friday night and she wore it the entire long weekend.
 
 
Leah ~ Wearing Daddy's safety goggles while helping prepare the duck yard for some new ducks to arrive.
 
 
Emmett ~ Chris gave him a number 3 just before bath time on Friday night.
 
Max - He still has that super soft baby skin, but no longer a baby.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
24/52
 
 
Max ~ He is answering only to Mick this week. If you call him Max, he says "I'm not Max, I'm Mick" in his best growly voice and little frown. Emmett started calling him Micko Bicko a little while ago, and then shortened it to mick and it's stuck.
 
 
 
Milly ~ She wanted to practise her tennis skills
 
 
Leah ~ She loves climbing this tree, and asked to have her photo taken here.
 
 
Emmett ~ checking out the neighbour's vegie garden. It's growing a lot quicker than ours!
 
~ I snapped these in a fluster on Sunday afternoon while we had a quick visit at the neighbour's house. I've felt this project almost slipping away from me these past couple of weeks, but I'm determined to complete the whole 52 weeks! ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx