Monday 23 June 2014

25/52

 
Leah ~ She came home from school last Wednesday to find Emmett and I had made a dreamcatcher. She then spent the afternoon making one for herself. 
 
Milly ~ One training wheel off, she practised riding around the cul de sac near our house after school on Friday till it was too cold and dark to be outside anymore.
 
Emmett ~ Taking a break from bike riding to eat a biscuit. He put the bridle off the hobby horse on the bike and pretended it was his horse.
 
 
Max ~ Singing me a song as we went for a little bushwalk on Saturday morning.
 
'A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014."
 
 Almost halfway with this project and I can't believe I have kept up with it so far! I'm picturing a beautiful photo book with all these images at the end of the 52 weeks, and knowing it's almost halfway through is a great motivator to keep going. I'm sure it won't be long and we'll be preparing for the Christmas season!
 
Joining in with Jodi at Practising Simplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx