Sunday 19 January 2014

Weekly Stills Collection

 
 
 
 
 



 
~ This week has been very low key, with not much activity or photo taking going on. It
's been over 40 degrees for 5 days in a row, the cool change today is just bliss.
We spent a bit of time outside early in the mornings and in the evenings, and during the day we stayed inside watching movies, playing farms and monopoly.~
 
1. I set up a little yarn corner with a chest of drawers that wasn't needed anymore.
2. My cotton arrived on Tuesday from Bendigo.
3. I started a little sunhat for my niece's birthday, (photo complete with my green nail polish that my husband says makes my feet look like lizard feet)
4. & 5. Early morning sandplay.
 
Joining in with Emily at The Beetle Shack

10 comments:

  1. Love those BWM cottons and your sweet little yarn corner xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five days over 40 degrees is about five days too long … glad it's cooled down now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I'm counting down to autumn time now!

      Delete
  3. Those photos of sand play are lovely. Such focus and creative determination. Over from stills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandi, they love the sand pit and spend lots of time in there. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. i love the early morning light in the sandpit. 40 degrees is just too hot! hopefully it will cool down this week. popping in from em's stills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Fiona, yep loving the cool change :)

      Delete
  5. Love the lizard toes, great photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha thanks Melissa, I knew I wasn't the only one who liked that colour!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx