Tuesday 7 January 2014

Weekly Stills ~ A Weekend Away

This year one of my goals is to learn how to better use my camera and make memory keeping a priority. So I've decided to join in with the Weekly Stills Collection over at The Beetleshack. I'm also treating this project as a weekly gratitude practise, a must in my crazy life!
 

 
1. Sorting out the yabbies.
2. Playing under the mushroom fountain at the water park.
3&4. I love the agapanthas at Dad's place.

~We had a night away at Dad's place on the weekend for a night, catching up with the family and treating ourselves to a movie. Chris and I went out for Lunch followed by The Hobbit on the the big screen, and we took the kids to the water park and Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 on Sunday. As always the kids had a ball catching up with their cousins.~

Joining in with Emily for the first time. xx

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your theory about weekly photography practise and gratitude you will enjoy posting your photos every week. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. I just hope the novelty doesn't wear off half way through the year!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx