Monday 24 March 2014

11/52 + 12/52

 
 
 
 
 
11/52
 
 
Milly ~ "This will be a good photo Mum!"
 
Emmett ~ we never got to the actual cause of the sad face, but it's a classic.
 
Leah ~ wasn't up to having her face photographed this week.
 
Max ~ helping Dad in the garden. He absolutely loves a ride in the wheelbarrow, full of dirt or otherwise.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
12/52
 
 
Leah~ basking in the late afternoon light in one of her favourite spots.
 
 
Milly ~ sitting in her 'bed' that she made for herself. The 3 older kids made a 'base' in the middle of the driveway circle where they played happily together for a long while on Sunday afternoon.
 
 
Emmett ~ deep in thought, wrapped in his new blanket that I finally finished for him.
 
Max ~ playing in the dirt and picking his nose, in his element.
 
" A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"
 
Joining in with Jodi at Practising Simplicity

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    Just popping by to admire your portraits of your lovely children. I love that I instantly have a little insight into each of their personalities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for such a lovely comment Bridie, I've been trying to capture them being who they are and just doing what they do. I'm happy you can see their personalties from the pictures. x

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx