Monday 3 March 2014

Weekly Stills Collection ~ week 9

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Where did that week go? Chris was away for 3 nights and the busyness swallowed me up.  I spent most of the week just getting through each day and then a big deep breath on Saturday when we had no place to be and nothing in particular to do. I have been enjoying the subtle change in the air though, hinting that autumn is here and bon fire season is just around the corner.  ~
 
1. Collecting rice wheels off the trampoline that were tipped out that morning. Find food, will eat.
2. The ducks enjoying a wander out of their pen.
3. I just love this rusty old gate, salvaged from the farm.
4. Loving my 'birkos'
5. Saturday grey skies
6. I'm working on an infinity scarf for my sister's birthday.
7. A recent purchase, reminding me to take a breath.
 
Joining in with Emily at The Beetle Shack
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the gate and your knitting looks great, beautiful colour wool. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx