Monday 10 March 2014

Weekly Stills Collection

 
~This last week went by so fast I can hardly remember how I filled my days. Chris and I went to a wedding on Friday a couple of hours drive from home, so we were able to have a night off and enjoy ourselves. Other than that, it was a fly by the seat of my pants kind of week with a few moments of pause. If anything this weekly exercise forces me to slow down and be in the moment, even if it's only for a few minutes at a time. Inhale, exhale, click.~
 
1. Leah's latest craze after school
2. Fixing Mr Potato Head, aka 'Tatie'
3. My current dining table arrangement
4. With love from my big girl, courtesy of Nanny Goat's garden
5.Sunday baking
 
Joining in with Emily at The Beetle Shack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx