Monday 24 March 2014

Weekly Stills Collection

 
1. I gave my sister this candle for her birthday on the weekend.
2. I finished the knitted cowl for my sister to go with the candle, although I photographed the finished product on myself.
3. Trevor and Kevin
4. Max playing in the dirt, he's such an outside kid.
5. Leah's room. She's in a room by herself now after I changed the rooms around. Again. She picked out this doona cover for her new room.
6. He loves to try on everyone else's shoes.
7. My package from Jodi's Autumn Yarn Club over at Jellywares.
8. Emmett's ripple blanket, finally finished after starting it almost a year ago.
 
~ It's been pretty full on the last couple of weeks with Chris away for 2 weeks in a row. It's hard to remember what we got up to but clearly I had time to knit and crochet! Stress release I say. It was pretty exciting to finally finish the ripple blanket, and now I get to choose a couple of new projects to start :) ~
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of that bed, yellow always holds such promise and joy. Love the filtered light and all the craft. I want more time to get my craft on there never seems to be enough time, but it will happen one day. have a wonderful week and l hope you get some time to yourself in which to be still and breathe.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandi, I'm opting for a weekend at home! I wasn't sure about the yellow, I don't normally go for that colour, but I love the feeling in the room now. I hope you get some time to fit some craft in this weekend x

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love hearing from you xx